Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Happy Halloween! I'm back with a new recipe! Beetlejuice Pasta!

     Sorry for being MIA for a while but I had some personal things I had to take care of and it took up way more of my time than I would have liked.  However, I be back and am coming at you with a brand new recipe!

   And what better time to come back than me favorite holiday, Halloween! Also known as Samhain, All Saint's Eve, Dia de los Muertos, etc. So today I bring you a new recipe inspired by one of my all-time favorite Halloween movies, Beetlejuice!




Beetlejuice Pasta
by
The Pirate Chef

Ingredients:
2 lbs Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
2 - 8.8 oz packages of B&W Farfalle pasta (I used Antico Mulino from World Market)
Steak n Shake Steakburger Seasoning

Directions:
1) Start up your grill.
2) Season the chicken with the Steakburger seasoning
3) Once the grill is ready, place the chicken and cook till done.
4) While the chicken is cooking, get the water going for the pasta.
5) Cook the pasta per the directions, or if using the same pasta I did, it took about 6-8 minutes.
6) When the chicken is done, remove from grill and let rest for 5 minutes.
7) Slice chicken into bite size piece.
8) Drain pasta, put back in put and add chicken.
9) Add pesto to taste & stir until fully combined. (I used about 5 heaping tablespoons)
10) Enjoy!

I hope those of you who try this recipe enjoy it as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment