Sunday, February 7, 2016

     I had to make this a couple of times over the past few months, came down with some weird crud last year and again last month.

     It seems that we have another season of sickness going on with the crazy temperature changes going on here in Florida. So for those of you that might be feeling a little under the weather, I have a simple recipe for some feel-good food for you.

Broth and Pastina:
   by The Pirate Chef

Ingredients:

1 lb of Acini de Pepe pasta, or a similar little pasta
64 oz of chicken broth (I prefer College Inn)
32 oz of beef broth (I prefer College Inn)


Directions:
1) Cook pasta according to directions till al dente
2) Combine broth in another pot and heat to a low boil
3) Place pasta in a soup bowl and top off with broth
4) Add either grated cheese or ground black pepper to taste

Enjoy! I also enjoy eating this just because it's good and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment