Sunday, February 7, 2016

      I'm sure that some of you have heard of the Pirate's Booty line of snacks. I recently tried the aged white cheddar puffed snacks from them, and I was pleasantly surprised! While I don't generally go for puffy snacks or white cheddar, I wanted to try them because they have a cartoon pirate on them and why not try them?

     They were good, very good in fact! They had the usual aspect of a puff snack, kind of melting in your mouth, but they also retained a significant crunch aspect to them as you ate. The aged white cheddar flavor was nice and sharp and makes one want to eat more of them.

     Not only do they taste good, but as far as snack foods go, they're a pretty healthy one as well.  They are baked and not fried, so no extra fat or trans fats in them.  Also, they're all natural so no weird chemicals to throw your systems off!

     I think this will become a standard carry in my pantry as it works well to fulfill those late night cravings, or I'll just grab some to go with my favorite ale.

No comments:

Post a Comment