Monday, February 29, 2016

     So this week, I have something a little different for you. I have both a review and an announcement this week!

First the review, and tomorrow the announcement!

     If you are lucky enough to have a Maple Street Biscuit Company in your neighborhood, and you haven't tried it yet, than what on Neptune's seas is keeping you?!? This has quickly become my favorite place to grab a nice breakfast that not only tastes amazing, but also fills me up for hours.



     Since I am in St. Augustine, I try to visit the Maple Street Biscuit Company St. Augustine location at least once every week or two.


     I have tried several of their biscuit sandwiches, but my favorite is The Five. It's one of their flaky homemade biscuits, with an all natural fried chicken breast, pecan wood smoked bacon, cheddar cheese and sausage gravy inside. Their sausage gravy is unlike any I've had before and I would be okay just diving into a bowl of it.



     If you're not a fan of sausage gravy, than go for the Sticky Maple!  You still get their nice flaky biscuit, with a fried chicken breast, and bacon.  There's no cheddar cheese on this one, but it's not needed either.  Instead of the sausage gravy, they give a nice helping of really good Grade A maple syrup, which makes the whole dish really come together.

     Everything on their menu is wonderfully delicious and filling, while the prices may seem high when you look at the menu, you quickly find out that the food is more than you could have expected.

     They have several locations in northern Florida, 4 in Jacksonville, 1 in St. Augustine, 1 in Tallahassee, and one in Chattanooga, TN. So go visit one when you can and enjoy a great breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment